INTRODUCTION TO REIKI I (LEVEL “Shode”)
It acts mainly on the upper chakras and the heart, reactivating and harmonizing them and produces the following effects:
- Benefit us at the physical level, enabling acces to the universe;s energy which allows us to heal ourselves.
- Increases extrasensory powers and the vibration we have bringing us to the energy of love.
INTRODUCTION TO REIKI II (LEVEL “Okude”)
Our energy increases significantly, affecting mental and emotional state allowing us to “heal” others.
- Eliminates fears, bad habits and depression or anxiety.
INTRODUCTION TO REIKI III (LEVEL “SHIMPIDEM”)
Works on a spiritual level attracting powers such as compassion, unconditional love and it enhances the spiritual signs of the second Reiki level of Reiki:
- Existential changes in the student’s life.
- Students come into contact with the Reiki guides and spiritual masters
INTRODUCTION TO MASTERS (LEVEL “Shiha KAKU”)
A series of techniques are taught geared towards becoming a Reiki master.
- Maintain our energy level
- Different techniques are learnt: meditation, exercises and relaxation
- Awareness and one’s energy are increased
- Techniques are taught which help to initiate others
- The Raku symbol so you can become a “Reiki Master”
Basic – 60.00€; Intermediary – 90.00€; Third – 120.00€; Master – 300.00€
Bilingual Course: Basic – 90.00€; Intermediary – 120.00€; Third – 500.00€; Master – 450.00€